View Single Post
Old 2007-05-26, 03:20 AM

Re: What are Site Admins allowed to do with donations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombfuckingsucks
Easy sailor-mouth, I would ask that you settle down and desist from posting libel about those who value an education. Take notice that libel is written and slander is spoken, however, I've not posted any libelous information about that particular site.

My distinction between donations and sales was on the money. In fact, many charities will strategically give small gifts in return for their customers' pledges to make sure their clients are bound by contract so they honour their pledges. One who makes a true donation is not bound by any such contact nor is their an exchange. These are actually classified as exchanges not as donations since donations are not enforceable by contract while exchanges/sales are. So now you know.
Call me a sailor mouth? I have listened to your bullshit spread across 4 different sites, with your pretentious attitude. You are not some super educated know-it-all. No one is bound by any contract, no one is required to do anything, what the money is going for is always specifically stated, so give it a fucking rest. Why don't you go harass the makers of all the bittorrent clients? They ask for donations, not required, but if you use their program then you are getting a service, and if you donate then that's a transaction in your bullshit world, right? Why don't you start there at the source, and once again, go fuck yourself.