View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 08:31 PM
}{eywood, copyright fighter
TTD VIP

Location: too close to Niagara Falls to see what the big deal is
Re: Yeeshkul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by y1999jas View Post
To "W" and "}{": I don't always agree with the decisions that are taken there, but hey, it's not my site. Glad to see you guys here and to know that the MQR releases will keep flowing. Looking forward to seeing the movie...when the menus are finally done! BTW, I expect that I should be able to pay a visit to Don sometime next week. Now which is it? Rabbit season, or duck season?
It's Elmer season

I've always felt that this forum was a bit more lenient (I had an avatar that said fuck you for 2 years and not a sniff), But I preferred the deep Pink Floyd discussions and musical discoveries of Y. People there take the music seriously and that's great. Some, however take themselves too seriously, and that's bad. And that's all I've got to say about that.

I like TTD, and I've lurked here for years. I hope that myself and MQR can help serve all your uberfan needs.
To enforce copyright laws is to prevent people from making peaceful use of the information they possess. If one has acquired the information legitimately it is a violation of freedom of speech to prevent one from using it, reproducing it, trading it. Information is a universal, existing in other people's minds and other people's property, and over these the originator has no legitimate sovereignty. Copyright laws extort from the public a reward enormously in excess of the labor measure of an entertainers' services, making them, in essence, discriminatory against anyone paid a single time for a job. The only way there will ever be balance is when we are either all paid ad infinitum for work we did years ago, or when they are not. Until then I will fight for the freedom of information by challenging copyright law every chance I get. Join the Pirate Party and help make a difference.

Last edited by jpeace; 2013-02-07 at 08:40 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes