View Single Post
Old 2008-02-22, 10:39 PM
TTD Staff

Question Re: Trader's Little Helper

Germain, you didn't answer my questions, unfortunately. So I still don't know where to start. Here is what I need to know ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by germain View Post
When I get the shn files, I verify with the md5s they are packaged with and then create the shn st5s. Generally, I don't verify the shn st5s.
Can those st5 checksums of the shn file set be verified?

Quote:
I then use the convert format function to convert to flac and generate a flac st5 which i match to the shn st5s. I don' verify the flac st5s until after I tag the files.
Can those st5 checksums of the flac file set be verified?

Quote:
This particular show had sbe errors which I ran through the fix sbe errors process, which of course created new flac files. I then created a new st5.
Can those st5 checksums of the fixed flac file set be verified?

Quote:
As I began to tag the files, I noticed the tracking was not in the correct sequence. I had to go in a rename most files to get them in the correct order. (They have names like d2t07) I ran a new st5 afterwards. The checksums stayed the same, just the order was altered.
Can those st5 checksums of the fixed and renamed flac file set be verified?

Quote:
After I finished tagging I attempted to verify the latest st5 with no success. I deleted that st5 and created a new one. There was no change in checksums and the verification again failed to be able to open the files.
Did you save the checksum file to that folder that was the root folder when creating the checksums?

Only if all answers are "yes": What do you use for tagging? Could you upload the shortest tagged file (Rapidshare, for example) or send it via email?

Robert
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes