View Single Post
Old 2010-06-24, 12:48 PM

Re: Bad Trader: Robert Peace from UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gab42 View Post
GET A LIFE!!! THE PARCEL YOU SENT WAS DESTROYED BY CUSTOMS AS IT WAS UN-WRAPPED AS EVERYTHING IS FROM RUSSIA "EVEN THE ENGLISH POST" DIDNT WANT TO HAND IT OVER...BUT NICE REMARK YOUVE GIVEN ""GOD FORGIVES I DONT"
Unfortunately I have to confirm that you are indeed a bad trader. Ripping off Bowie collectors worldwide, claiming to have (probably?) non existing recordings - something that you claimed back in the late 70s and still claim. I've contacted Bowie collector David Fletcher because he was the first to claim he got information about the existance of recordings such as Evansville 1976.

Promising me discs for over 6 months, claiming several (registered) parcels got lost. Something other collectors also told me - funny enough you never sent anyone of us a parcel number - but the parcels all got lost. Same old story over and over again. Giving one of my mates a set of BLANK discs before the Iggy Pop concert in London this year - at least we got 2 BLACK discs from you - that's something.

I'll post a warning including your address and phone numbers on BowieConcerts.com.

Guys like you give "genuine" Bowie fans a bad name.

If you had "balls" you would have mailed me and told me (a) the recordings you promised me are coming my way or (b) the recordings you claim to have do not exist.

OUR FTP SERVER IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR UPLOADING.

I do not care about losing a couple of discs but I you are the single reason that stories about "mythical" Bowie concert recordings keep on coming.

Belfry 72, Washington 72 and 74, Detroit 72, San Diego 78 SBD, Manchester 72 (September concert), Salisbury 73 (complete), Evansville 76, Los Angeles 76 (complete), Hong Kong 83 SBD, both nights of Norfolk 83 etc.

Goodbye Rob
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes