View Single Post
Old 2010-02-13, 09:35 AM

Thumbs down Bad Trader: gab42

I'd like very much to warn you all about this person. I exchanged with him about 20 letters. From time to time I had a faint feeling, that he was lying to me, but at the same time it was interesting, how it will work out. Actually he appeared to be a very kind and sociable person. And I considered him a very good acquaintance in England(he invited me to stay with him for a couple of days). I have no replies and no parcel now. The discs are nothing for me in this situation. But I was sadly mistaken in him, who, I thought, was a fantastic person, but appeared to be just a common liar. I can't figure it out, why to write about 20 letters to get just some discs, for me it's something incomprehensible and a bit childish. He could just ask me to upload some of them. I made it before. Some of the discs have been uploaded already.
I suppose, the scheme of all bad traders is something like:
1. to offer something unique
2. to have a very small list or not to have it at all
3. to be extremly friendly - it's a pity, that sometimes only bad traders can be really nice and tell you something more, than hi and best regards.

Now - the main point - beware of him. He is interested in David Bowie bootlegs. If anybody wants to get to know his address, I can give it.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes