View Single Post
Old 2007-05-28, 09:53 AM
sarcastic dork
TTD Staff

Re: What are Site Admins allowed to do with donations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phishblowz
"Once that show gets out of your hands, you don't have any control over what is done with it. "

isn't this the point that Zomb admins have been making the whole time??? it seems wrong to bash them for a policy that resembles ours...I still don't mind their donation policies because they announce what it's for...I don't think it's ethical, but they're open about it...I think they are in the wrong for this, but if the shoe was on the other foot I think (based on our policy) we would have done the same thing...we would be wrong too IMHO...have I misinterpreted anything

not tryin to stir up trouble (I love it here) but just honestly seeking clarification...thanx in advance for addressing my concerns (preferrably in a civil manner) I appreciate it...it's nice to see people defend their position here instead of avoiding the issue...I can always count on open and spirited debate and discussion here, and although sometimes it gets heated...I always manage to learn something...thanx for taking the time to address my concerns
thats something i cant answer, since i don't really deal with the BT forums much...i can say that if it were strictly up to me, i would honor the request...but i'll also add that i agree with what the Zomb admins are sayin re: not being able to police every torrent like that...i guess it boils down to "ideally" vs "realistically", like much of life

sorry i can't give a better answer than that

EDIT -- didn't realize my girl had logged into her account, so this is an AAR.oner answer
I'm always up for a trade <--Best viewed using anything but Internet Explorer.