View Single Post
Old 2014-01-31, 12:35 AM
Sleeping Colorless Green Ideas
TTD VIP

Re: Bad Trader: ballsdeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballsdeep View Post
I also totally forgot the August correspondence on FB, as you never contacted me that way again, or if so, it was months and months ago.
This is the second reference you've made to FB. I do NOT have a Facebook account. I haven't had one in a couple of years. Other than two posts from Dime, everything I posted above is from email.

Quote:
if I'm the 1st "procrastinator" you've met in this hobby, well then shucky darned and slop the chickens.
When did I ever say a single word to you about you procrastinating? In spite of you making numerous promises to mail things out and never following through - and you going months without ever providing any updates ... I waited patiently one month after another.

Quote:
BOTTOM LINE: I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE A BAD GUY. I'M JUST SAYING THAT PATIENCE AND COMMON COURTESY ARE A TWO WAY STREET
I've been very patient.

Common courtesy?? You make up lies about me, and you have the balls to talk about common courtesy?

I seriously doubt that I'll ever get this drive back from you, so I'll tell you what. Just keep it for yourself. A $130 gift from me to you.