View Single Post
Old 2006-10-25, 09:57 PM

Re: Db Poweramp & APE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulio

I find that the files that are traded tend to have ridiculous filenames, no tags, and require seperate txt files for info. TAGS people! The entire info for the show can fit in the comments section of the tags. It winds up taking me 15 minutes to format a new show into my collection. I may be anal, but I like my collection sortable, tagged, and with thumbnail pictures on every folder.
My tags make sense to me as your tags make sense to you. I think people who use them have preferences that may not be universal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulio
I have a feeling that WMA works better under Windows than it does on a Mac or Linux machine...
I have a feeling that this is the reason there is less support for it and ape. dBpowerAMP does have nice integration for windows but the speed of ripping leaves me a little leery of it's thoroughness. I don't really need to rip much so speed is really not an issue. What exactly do you rip? For me it's only an occasional commercial CD or a bootleg that I could get from other sources if I took the time to track them down.

Quote:
Originally posted by frankenberry
anybody else who decides to call me a fuckhead troll newbie (you know who you are) should be made to listen to phish bootleg taped by a '73 led zeppelin taper
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes