View Single Post
Old 2006-09-02, 11:33 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Is a Image file from my master recording allowed?

What type of equipment do you have? Most tapers that I know will feed the sound into their computer, track the show there, and then there is never any reason to have to deal with EAC. However, if you like to do your CDs on a standalone, then you really do want to use EAC to extract the wav files onto your computer. Then, you just throw them into Traders Little Helper and end up with flac files which you then make a torrent of. If we can get more info on your setup, then I'm sure we can get someone to help figure out the best way to share your shows.

Re U2. I guess you are from Chicago based on your U2 recordings (or at least, at the time you were). 4-29-87 is one of my all time favorite shows. If fact, I'm about to take off for the weekend and went to grab that show for the car ride and I freaked out because it wasn't there. Then I remembered that it was probably in my bag of shows that I would always take on summer vacation and sure enough, it was there. What a fun time to see U2. I love shows from the JT era.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes