View Single Post
Old 2007-11-16, 04:11 PM
xcv111

Re: Gnarls Barkley's spectral view

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg
the 19kHz is the stereo pilot tone. Tells the receiver to build stereo channels from the composite signal. that other crap is probably info the cable company spikes on to get data from place to place.. could be guide data chunks, etc

As far as digital compression goes, can you repost it in about a 3-4 second slice?
This is quite much all I can say about it right now to your reply: all the original information of the gig recorded. No cable FM digital involved. It's all cable FM analog.

Gnarls Barkley
Provinssirock Festival, Seinäjoki, Finland
18th of June 2006

Source: Finnish Broadcast Company (YLE), Radio X3M channel (analog) > Harman/Kardon TU940 > Yamaha CDR-HD1500 > PC
Lineage: Cable FM (analog) > HD > CD-RW > EAC (secure) > Wav > Cool Pro 2 > Wav > FLAC Frontend > Flac (level 8)

01 - Radio X3M Live jingle
02 - Who Cares?
03 - Go-Go Gadget Gospel
04 - The Boogie Monster
05 - Just A Thought
06 - St. Elsewhere
07 - Gone Daddy Gone
08 - The Last Time
09 - Feng Shui
10 - Necromancer
11 - There's An End [The Greenhornes cover]
12 - Smiley Faces
13 - Transformer
14 - Crazy
15 - Storm Coming
16 - Radio X3M Live jingle

Notes:
I fixed few clicks, a small flaw at 2:xx.xxx on "Just A Little Thought", did the track slitting, a little volume tweaking and fade in/out in the beginning/end of the show. Flac files are aligned on sector boundaries. I let the Radio X3M Live program jingles be in the beginning and the end, because they continue slightly right into the music and therefore there wasn't much room for cutting them decently off.

According to the netsite of the Radio X3M this Gnarls Barkley's gig ought to be songwisely complete.

Have fun.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes