View Single Post
Old 2009-02-06, 04:30 PM
making love, not war.

Re: having trouble burning DL

well... what can I say. Everyone has been so wonderful and forthcoming with the information!! I really can't thank you all enough ::bow::

* I have now shut down all my virus and firewall protection.
* Bought a new Memorex MRX-530L lightScribe drive (it was the only one left in the only electronics store in my town- which is going out of business
* configured all my jumpers and replaced the IDE wire one more time (i have an 18 incher now!)
*using Imgburn and Verbatim DL discs

and for whatever reason... the music gods have smiled upon me. And I am up and running again. Everything is burning as it should, and I am not having any issues with anything. it is truly a miracle. heh heh...this is the way it should have been all along....
**BIG HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF**

thanx again to all those who helped out. I would like to believe that I will be able to return the favor someday. Thank you

Namaste.
michelle
We’re all connected; to each other, biologically; to the Earth, chemically; and to the rest of the universe, atomically. That’s kind of cool. That makes me smile. And I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe; we’re a part of the universe. We’re in the universe and the universe is in us.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes