View Single Post
Old 2006-05-25, 02:49 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Passkey Tracker coming on Wednesday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakPeter
Don't know to whom you addressed this, but I did indeed try it in the last hour (various ways) and tornado kept giving me error msg. Unfortunately I didn't record them; only recall bad tracker and/ or no such torrent. I have already switched to Azureus and removed BitTornado from the machine.
I also seem to have "lost" data as Az doesn't seem to recognize all the folders contents. (A side issue.)
Well, there are several people successfully using Bit Tornado right now. Perhaps you had an outdated version? People with bittorrent and bit tornado where getting the bad tracker message until this morning when I made some changes to the announce script.

As for losing data, what happens is your torrent client may have only completed a certain amount of a 'packet'. If you switch clients, it starts that packet over and that is why you don't have as much completed.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes