View Single Post
Old 2008-01-17, 04:51 PM
TTD Staff

Angry Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by germain View Post
My description of the possible truncation was a bit inaccurate. Viewing the screen shot image, I can highlight the files I want to add but can't place them in the right pane in order to load them into TLH. This is preventing me from creating st5 checksums for the original shn files.
Judging from your screenshot you're using large fonts. So I checked this with my WinXP using the 120 DPI setting (large fonts). You are right, that dialog is not properly displayed. Btw the File list and the Edit (tracker/announce) dialogs on the Create torrent page suffer from the same problem. My bad, I'll fix this asap.

Quote:
In turn, I have been unable to use the direct shn > flac conversion because I can not create checksums of the resulting flac files. The only way I have been to create checksums for the flac files is by going shn > wav > flac.
Now I got your point. Your workaround won't be necessary anymore when the Add dialog for the Create checksum file section is fixed.

Quote:
Even though the error message plagued me earlier today, when I tried to re-create the problem, it of course wouldn't happen. My settings are: convert to flac level 8, fix sbe errors, delete source files, create checksums. The problem had been occurring in the moment the final conversion was completed & before the create checksum process began.
Here I'm a bit lost ... the Convert encoding format section doesn't offer any post-converting options (fixing SBEs or creating checksums, for example). What do I miss?

Quote:
I'll try downloading your new v2.0 and see if the problem persists. Hopefully this will all become moot.
No, it won't, unfortunately.

Thanks for all the information. It really helped to understand what's going on your side. As long as there's no fix available the only way for you is to run WinXP with the default setting of 96 DPI (aka small fonts). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Robert
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes