View Single Post
Old 2007-12-19, 03:53 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Still can't upload

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadassMOFO View Post
I've tried this several times. I've made a new torrent each time. I also tried to jump on an existing torrent. Each time I get an attachment upload error. The torrent file size is: 25.1Kb (28Kb on disc)
I'm a bit confused by your post cuz it sounds like you are talking about two different things. You do NOT have any torrent accidentally uploaded to the tracker, so if you are trying to upload a torrent, most likely you don't have the correct announce url.

The thing you are confusing me about is when you say "I also tried to jump on an existing torrent. Each time I get an attachment upload error." If you jump on an existing torrent, it has nothing to do with uploading so how can you get an upload error? Are you actually trying to upload a torrent to the site using the upload page or are you trying to hop on an existing torrent?

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes