View Single Post
Old 2016-02-29, 04:18 PM

Re: Computer Crash messed things up. Please help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicKush67 View Post
Thanks for the not-hostile and usefull replies gentlemen. My plan is to seed 20 torrents nearly 24/7 too. Some day my ratio will catch up. I lost my whole collection and I'm playing catch-up. For now I'm mainly trying to seed large video shows that have a lot of downloads but not many seeds.
If you want to improve your rat, you need to seed, in order to seed you need leechers, If the torrents you want to seed already had a couple hundred downloads then it's unlikely that you will ever bring your rat up by seeding to the occasional latecomer, but! if you look at the torrents page and hop on to a brand new torrent that has just been posted then you can download that one and seed it until you start to improve your rat, seed that until there are no more leechers and repeat the process this will improve your ratio much faster than trying to seed twenty torrents with no leechers.

It doesn't even matter if you like the band or not, as long as you are seeding to downloaders your rat will improve.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes