View Single Post
Old 2009-05-22, 02:11 AM
TTD VIP

Re: Should we ban thoughtless leechers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_kate View Post
The whole thread is opinion, captain obvious
Correct, opinions are like assholes....everybody's got one.

However when you share your opinion on "hoarding" and then just as quickly admit that you refuse to even try to make any recordings, then in my opinion, your credibility got flushed down the crapper, in reference to this hobby.

People who mouth off about "Hoarding" and and also refuse to ever contribute to the trade pool should have no right to mouth off.

You wanna talk the talk, but you refuse to walk the walk?

Are you really serious?

What makes you think you deserve to partake of The Little Red Hen's wheat, when you refuse to help harvest, threshing, milling, or baking the bread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_kate View Post
Taping is not for everyone. I personally need to, and do, stay away from any taping I see going on. I get too into the shows myself and plan to stay that way. I like to dance and make noise. Wouldn't make for very good recordings.
Lame, that's a really lame reply. Sounds like you're already defeated.

Maybe you should learn to take what's offered without demanding anything... instead of rationalizing a truckload of manure there, Major Pain.

If you want to make any noise about "hoarding", then maybe first you need to consider learning to try to give something back.

Stop dancing for ONE show and get proactive toward "YOUR" community.

Or like many tapers already have done....you just might consider paying it forward....sound like a plan?

Oh, and I do understand "sharing", but I also see you sharing your hypocracy here.

Or, hey, consider refraining from ever making remarks about "hoarding" when you absolutely refuse to do anything but take.

And Bill, I like you, really.....people talk bad about you, but I like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
You wall-eyed apple-knocking pig-fuckers! You don't know shit!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes