View Single Post
Old 2005-08-08, 10:25 AM
You are TOO

Re: Report all ratio issues here

Quote:
Originally Posted by feralicious
Hey Ted! Guess what? There's been another misunderstanding!

I didn't realize you guys were so damn trusting we trust our members not to lie to us so I was just submitting all the evidence and thought you'd do the math. The Police show actually showed up before, I just gave the info so you would know what my overall totals should reflect. So I'll get off my ass and calculate it... Totals are misleading. I only added what you specifically stated because you also said that part of those shows did register with the tracker. I can't give you double credit now, can I? It wouldn't be fair

Total down: 1.71gb
Total up: 16.05gb

And yeah, I know the stats don't mean anything, but I'm planning on freeing up some HDD space if I could just concentrate on archiving instead of getting into arguments with site mods. So when I do I'm going to start downloading more and that 2gb uploaded will come in handy to keep me from looking like a leach.I understand, but don't take too much time out of your day worrying about it.

More importantly though, I think it's odd that pretty much all the download gets counted, but so much of the upload doesn't. I'm wondering if it has something to do with it being only uploading without downloading.You're being paranoid. No one's out to get your ratio. That seems to be the times when the stats didn't update. But in the beginning it was working fine, like when I was seeding the DVD it kept up with my activity.
Only one time it didn't but I thought it might have to do with me stopping the torrent when I wasn't logged onto the site.

Also, just out of curiosity, did you guys change the tracker so it constantly updates the stats rather than only when you stop the torrent?No Because mine update as I go now without me closing the torrent.That's the way it's supposed to be. The stopping/starting thing is only a "fix" or a way of whipping the tracker into submission, if you will. For some reason, I think you'll understand that one

And one last thing... why the f*ck is Jerry in the banner??? To piss you off.

And I almost forgot... thanks!
You're quite welcome. Please let us know if we can help you again.
Have a nice day
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes