Thread: DVD Editing
View Single Post
Old 2008-09-25, 09:36 AM

DVD Editing

The long and short of my query. I have a DVD sent to me by a friend of a friend of a friend that was recorded onto VHS from German TV (I don't know the lineage) transferred to DVD with titles, menus etc. The problem I have is that there is some copyrighted material at the end of the DVD. I used TMPGEnc DVD Author to take out the non-copyright material. Success!! Yet, at the end of the TV part of the DVD there is a 'Movie' and 'Scene Selection' screen that should surely be at the start?

My main aim is to put this screen at the beginning of the movie so when it is put into a DVD player/DVD drive, a selection can be made (as stated by the 'Selection' screen DOH!!) and then make each start of each song as a different chapter or title in accordance to the 'Scene selection' and then I can share it here at 'The Den'

Any suggestions on what software/method to use for a total noob regards DVD authoring and editing. I'm not completely inept with what to do, just need some guidance in a simple form

Many thanks in advance

Lloydy

Weigh your words...to waste no sound

Last edited by migrantwing; 2008-09-25 at 09:44 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes