View Single Post
Old 2006-01-10, 05:25 PM
shuggy

Re: Report all ratio issues here

U2Lynne, you're right. I checked the dates for my tden torrents and all of them were pre-July 2005. My mistake; no action required. Will start anew.

YES! Feralicious is mighty delicious. Is Feralicious female? She helped me out on STG when my BTD (Bittorrent disorder) began. I remember begging for a seed on a PJ Harvey show way back when and Feralicious came to the rescue. I do occasionally daydream about 4 track demos and that bed in the motel room of her avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
Hey Shuggy, are you sure you ever had stats? We didn't start keeping them until July and then it was only for the shows that were upped to the tracker after July. You can just send your total up/down to the Contact Us link below and we can manually change your stats for you.

As for the PJ Harvey avatar, are you thinking of feralicious? She is still around here and flashing that avatar everyonce in a while. And, I really am a female, however, that isn't really me in the avatar. As for that STG shirt, you'll get yours probably about the same time I get mine.

Happy New Year!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes