View Single Post
Old 2009-09-14, 01:03 PM
doubleolove

Question Questionable Trader - Advice Needed

I need your help on this one guys.

I did a trade with someone on another board a month ago. I have yet to receive my DVD's from them. I sent my DVD's at the same time.

For the past two weeks, I have e-mailed this person asking if they got my DVD's. No response. Over the past week, I e-mailed them again to let them know I was still waiting on my DVD's from them. Still no response.

The DVD's were coming from Canada. I did another trade with someone on this board who also lives in Canada about the same time I sent this other person's DVD's. I received his DVD's in a week, along with an International Trade as well, which I have also since received.

I am willing to give benefit of the doubt about a shipping delay due to it being from Canada. However, I am concerned about the non-response to my e-mails from this person. Though I gave this trader my e-mail address, he chose to do all his correspondence with me on the actual board, so I do not have a personal e-mail address for him at all.

What makes this most awkward of all- the person I traded with is a Board Moderator! How embarrassing would it be to put up a questionable trader post on a board moderator? Then again, how much longer should I wait? It's been a month. I am willing to wait longer, but I am concerned that I have not received one response from this person since they said they sent my DVD's out. I know things happen and I hope they are ok.

Any advice people? Thanks!

Doubleolove
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes