Thread: Help please!!!
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-28, 05:38 PM

Question Help please!!!

i have a macbook running Azereus, MacOSX 10.4.9, and i am firewalled... i have looked all over to change this and just have no clue what i am looking for so i basically gave up....

my problem is i am looking at my statistics and i do not understand why all the uploads people do from me do not end up on the tradersden.com profile page. my totals say 21.50 GB/5.24 GB/0.24 .. i shpould have at least 20 GB of uploads because In my completed list, the seeds i have left in there have a combined total of just under 11GB of completed uploads to others. Not to mention all the other uploads that were in there i have deleted. I usually wait until a file gets to about .800 share ratio before i will delete something if i need the space... but i have 5 files in there now with 1.67-1.9 share ratios so if something is being used alot, i will just leave it there.

today alone i have uploaded 1.5 GB and downloaded 440 MB to/from other users and only the upload #s do not show up..... the download is climbing slowly, but not the upload.... right now i have 12 completed Downloads and i seed (or at least they say they are seeding) 5 at a time.... i have no problems with memory or speed (my upload speed for others is set to no limit) however.. even the newest files that seem to have the most activity are doing nothing! they just sit there even when people are downloading the files from others. Files that are being uploaded from me constantly while i am downloading them just stop all activity once they are completed. Am i doing something wrong or have something set wrong? Is there anybody with a new Macbook that can tell me what i am doing wrong or what i have to set differently?
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes