View Single Post
Old 2020-04-06, 07:33 AM
An original TTD shithead

Re: Five's Guide to Using TTD During the Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five View Post
thanks, Sam. battery is dead already, I know this

is dortmunder a steel town?? I thought of grassy meadows, oh well.

I feel like the flavor of regions might contain some of the personality, I want to feel like a blue collar worker, what does this kind of man from another country drink for relief from a life of hard labor? surely this kind of drink makes you strong, in moderation, of course.
Dortmund was a steel city and had a lot of mining and in the 70s it was the city with the most breweries in Europe.
The posted picture was actually meant as a joke, it shows the chemical works in Marl-Huels, so I wanted to suggest that DAB beer is industrial beer.

Quote:
germany.. omg. you are under tight surveillance there I don't know if many ppl outside know about this. my friend has family there, I heard youtube is massively crippled, 'video not allowed in your country' kind of thing. Canada is only once and a while like this, 0.001% of videos blocked here.
At the moment we have a so-called contact ban, which means that you are not allowed to rotate together with more than two people (except families), otherwise it costs €200 per person. If you are found in a larger group (more than ten people) the public prosecutor will contact you, which will be very expensive.
The Youtube problem is related to the German rights holders (GEMA), which has been around for quite a while.

Quote:
Trump blocks export of face masks from US.. Justin Trudeau is disappointed!
In Thailand, the USA "intercepted" and confiscated a shipment of masks intended for Germany.

Quote:
I think it is understandable, its spreading faster in the US they need it.

I wish Justin would show Trump the 'trudeau finger'... just one more time, pls, its the real Trudeau finger. I can't believe I'm saying this, but JT just isn't French enough sometimes

he could put it in his boring book that will come out 20yrs from now. 'that time when I gave Trump the finger when no other politician in the world dared to.'
I would like to put a bullet in the Trump instead of showing him my finger!