Old 2020-04-02, 09:17 AM
An original TTD shithead

Re: Five's Guide to Using TTD During the Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five View Post
Sam, it is like a late mid-life crisis!

Quote:
what is on this old hd? wow I didn't know I had that in my basement. what is on this win98 computer I keep on a shelf, without electricity for over a decade. can it still operate? does it have my lost shows from yesteryear? how ridiculous is my collection of nostalgic electronics and will they ever get powered-up again?
Check the system battery at first

Quote:
today at the toronto supermarket ..
flour - limit one per person.
yeast - out of stock for two weeks!
udon noodles are out - but I think that was just random!
beer - shelves are nearly bare! dab the real dortmunder out of stock
toilet paper - back in stock!
militant staff direct people to distance effectively! like the army or something! staff in masks and gloves, like a video game situation or something..

world welfare state in effect! scammers will get caught later.

justin trudeau - has a three-part plan!
solve the toilet paper crisis - solve the beer crisis - solve the world heath crisis.

Five installs every old software to remember the good old days before everything was shit! lol

as far as a global crises go, its pretty alright *cracks a beer*

Dab - The Real Dortmunder???
This is industrial beer!
This is where they make it:

The stupid virus has paralyzed all public life, everything is forbidden, at the moment there are no gourmet orgies in the various local private breweries possible.
But according to your words, the problems of the world are almost the same everywhere, at least as far as the conditions in the supermarkets are concerned and especially the greatest achievements of civilization like toilet paper and beer. There is still beer, but smaller breweries call on people to return empties faster, which points to hoarding.
But be glad that there are still people working in the supermarkets, even if they are "militant", I agree with you, here now the superfluous security people of the airports work in supermarkets and shit the people together: "Keep your distance! You must use a shopping cart! Don't step so close to the counter! ".
The whole thing does not make me happy, sometimes I want to call out to these people: Jawoll, mein Fuehrer, jawoll, ich gelobe die Benuzung von Gesichtsmasken und Ganzkörperkondome. (Yes, my Fuehrer, yes, I promise the use of face masks and full body condoms. )

Everyone stay healthy, please. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramakat View Post
OMD! OMD!! OMD!!!

YouTube Video