View Single Post
Old 2005-01-05, 01:37 PM
FUCK YOU, TURKEY!

Re: Help with Port Forwarding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawson
have you capped your upload a bit? If you are still using the bit tornado, adjust your upload rate (ask Lynne about this). Also how many windows do you have open? when I first started d/lding and hadn't figured out my ports, I was still getting around 30 up/down.
I had to cap my upload because I'm uploading 2+ times as much of everything. I'll surely run over my upload limit for the month before a couple days from now. Before then, the speeds were even slower. I'm using ABC still. BitTornado isn't my favorite.

I've tried having only one, maybe two windows open at a time and it didn't do anything. Right now, one is going at 14-15K/s, and sometimes another gets there but drops again.
we are not dead. we do not plan to die until august 24, 2098. our death will take place in the middle of a 96-minute guitar solo that we will perform wearing a robotic exoskeleton. it will be broadcast live from alpha colony via brainwave-cable, as part of vh1's telecast of the monsters of metaphoric science rock reunion tour.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes