View Single Post
Old 2006-05-12, 10:21 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Seeding/Lineage Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donovana
Hi five, thanks for replying to my message. I don't know what generation this show is. I asked the friend of mine from whom I received the show from, and he doesn't know either. I'm not sure how to find out, or if their is a way to find out. Would you allow me to put (x) since we don't know? I want to ssurprise the folks on this site with the show, I really want to seed this show, but I also want to make a real effort to follow the rules at the same time. I also used trader's little helper, and created the finger prints file myself, since the show didn't come with one, and when I created the finger prints file, everything appears to check out. I look forward to hearing from you, thanks for all your help on this, and I can't wait to seed this show.
Hey donovana, I'm not sure you got your answer from Jamie, but basically you would write the lineage like this:
SBD > ? > CDR(x) > EAC > FLAC > WAV > Magix ACL (speed correction only) > WAV > FLAC Level 8

CDR(x) is acceptable for lineage *unless* it is a generation of a Silver pressed CD. But, if this isn't "Silver CD > CDR(x) > etc" then you are fine. Feel free to PM either myself or Jamie (Five) if you have more questions about this.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes