View Single Post
Old 2010-03-20, 01:06 PM
TTD Staff

Re: VHS Transfers & Quality [moved from the Van Halen Largo thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabkisscrue View Post

Many people see my work, but only some people here have seen your captures, captures that most anybody could do. After all they were tv broadcasts. A monkey could capture a tv show. As far as your years that you claim to be in the entertainment industry, surely you have made some contacts by now and you can release some stuff here. Dont give me that your job will be in jeopardy garbage. Theres a saying, put up or shut up!
1. you've uploaded 6 shows here in 4 years, i wouldn't call that "Many people seeing my work"...yer by no means a major contributor, hell thats not even a minor contributor, despite what you'd like to think

2. a monkey could transfer a VHS tape...yer pressing play on a deck and record on a standalone DVD recorder fer fucks sake! as you've admitted before, you know or do nothing in regards to color balance & correction, cleaning up the picture or audio, or any sort of post-production whatsoever -- so i wouldn't be callin anyone else a monkey

3. only someone who doesn't work in the industry would say "Don't give me that your job will be in jeopardy garbage." if its something thats work related, yes it would...i've got some amazing footage that a lot of folks would love, that if it got leaked it'd come strainght back to me and aside from losing any possible future business, would most likely face a lawsuit...would you risk your livelihood, your house, your family and kids, your business just so a handful of people could watch some live concert recording?

4. like you said, put up or shut up...all this talk of how great yer work is and the hundreds of masters and upgrades you have and all the bullshit posturing -- 6 shows u/led in 4 yrs go fuckin tape a show, u/l 1 VHS transfer a week, whatever but heed yer own advice...PUT UP OR SHUT UP! otherwise go to some other site where people are stupid enough to buy into yer deluded, nonsensical drivel