View Single Post
Old 2006-06-14, 11:51 AM

Re: Does poor ratio equate bad trader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
Just wanted to add my two cents here as a user, not an Admin or a Mod. I've talked to many users who have "bad" ratios and many or them (not all by any means) do realize that they cannot keep their ratios up (for various reasons) and they do many other very useful things like Vine the shows or B&P them or just trade them. There are some of us, like me, who don't have the time for trades or b&ps or starting vines and so we just leave our bt windows open for as long as possible. It is actually impossible for everyone on this site to have a ratio of 1:1 when there are a bunch of people that have a ratio over 1:1.
Absolutely! I have issues seeding torrents, but I give back by doing B&ps and seeding vines. There are a number of ways to do your share. I can understand not being able to share 1:1, but, no matter how bad your u/l speed is, there really is no excuse for not getting at least halfway. It's very simple really, JUST STOP D/Ling! Even if you are only u/l at 3.kb it will add up. eventually.

And thanks for the kudos Chachi!
You must be one of those conniving jews, or an ebonics talking black. Or, worse yet, a black jew. Only sellin' your crack to other jews. And when you do sell to others, you give a 10 dollar piece for 20 dollars.
The NEW list.... Festafarian.com

I do B&Ps

myspace.com/festafarian

Ziggy's
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes