View Single Post
Old 2005-07-23, 08:30 PM
Non Serviam

Re: Report all ratio issues here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
As you may know, we are still working on getting the tracker to update the stats for everyone. Please use this thread only for reporting problems relating to your stats/ratios.
(...)

2) Check to see that the torrents that are not updating were posted on or after July 2, 2005. If they are dated before that, they are on the old tracker and the new tracker does not keep track of those stats.

(...)

Before helping you further, we will assume you've followed the above instructions.

Remember - we DO NOT enforce a share ratio and do not plan on doing so in the future. We also do not use the stats/ratio information for any other purpose. They are only a by-product of installing the new tracker.

Also, please try to limit discussion in this thread to topics relating to your questions and problems.
Ted - I hope you consider this question "on topic". You say that "we DO NOT enforce a share ratio", yet I think it is a point of pride among traders, and the information is publicly viewable. I made the decision to sacrifice my upload on a couple of well-seeded shows on the new tracker and devote it to the "Jewels and Binoculars" Bob Dylan torrent on the old tracker (a "Holy Grail" set for Dylan collectors). It has been a seedless torrent off and on, but I have been on it for several days (with a couple of reboots) and my total stats to date are (ABC, Win XP SP2):

DL: 3.84 GB, UL: 7.54 GB, 88.6% Complete, 196.1% share, ETA 2d:11h:01m

Compare this to my publicly viewable stats: (1.96 GB/651.46 MB/0.32)

Question: Will the Mods consider updating stats taken from the old tracker (when the torrent participation is completed)?

If the answer is "NO!", I understand, as you probably have far more important things to do than to this, but just wondering?

Last edited by guygee; 2005-07-23 at 08:35 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes