View Single Post
Old 2009-04-09, 01:11 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRC View Post
iTunes is exhibiting the same behaviour within the 'Add folder to library' dialog;

The last folder I added was Waters 1984 Hartford; next time I want to add a different folder, but the folder path seems to hold the last folder used - see folder 1 image.

I collapse the path to two levels up from this, then open up the path again, and it fails to show all the folders under the 'mp3 concerts' folder..... see folder 2, where just the last added folder is still showing as the only one.

No amount of double-clicking, right-clicking, etc seems to clear it. Have closed iTunes, opened it again, and dismounted the external drive which holds the folders, and remounted it, all to no avail.....

Looking like not a TLH issue, but anyone - any ideas?
The Browse for folder dialog is a system dialog that comes with Windows OS. An application has to call a special function from the Windows API (Application Programming Interface), and all you see and get is done by Windows OS (not by the calling application). So there's nothing I can do on TLH's side, I'm afraid.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes