View Single Post
Old 2009-04-07, 08:54 PM

Sharing files from Bjorklossless

Hello, im a member of the bjork hub/bjorklossless and i joined tradersden to share the bjorklossless files from the hub. the hub carries lossless rules almost as strict as you guys, so everything there is flac, dvd, or other lossless formats. the hub has been using DC++ for years now and its just not as fast as torrents. so, that is my goal here, to bring the best material from the hub to the world of torrents.

the problem is, the readme that comes with the files dont always have every piece of information that you guys require. i can only give the audio/video info thats given by the original author. it would be a real shame to dismiss these files because the text file is lacking. everything ive downloaded from the hub is flac or dvd and i can assure you that they are the highest quality copies of these shows.

for instance, the riverside church dvd doesnt give an acceptable lineage of the audio/video file. however, it is a fantastic show that only aired on HBO in 2001 and this is the best copy of it in the world. (outside of HBO's original tape i suppose). so basically, if any bjork fans want to see this great show, this is THE copy you want.

im hoping we can find some middle ground here. im aware of your strict rules of quality and i love that approach. however, these files deserve to be here reguardless of text file info.

heres a link to bjorklossless so you can see their rules and files:

http://www.bjorklossless.goudwater.n...ages/rules.php
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes