View Single Post
Old 2007-10-19, 06:15 PM

Thumbs down Bad Trader: Woody

Woody aka Mike Sweeney

Emails: "mud" <[email protected]>
woody3232 (at) comcast (dot) net

I set up a trade with him on the 5th of October
He wanted 2 devo shows from me in wich I explained
the quality of both shows to him. 8/14/04 wich is really good quality video/sound
and 8/2/96 wich I told him the video quality is A- & the sound has tape noise (wich is from the original tape)
on it, but doesnt really distract from the show. He agreed to the trade & we decided to send.
after about a week I emailed him with no replies whatsoever to keep me informed of the progress.
after bout 2 more emails I sent him over the 2 & 1/2 week period I decided to pm the guy cuz i noticed his logins have been quite frequent
to the site. I get a reply back from him:
"dont ever email me again
the Devo 88 and 96 dvd is a fuckkking disaster!! the audio on both these shows are terrible, these should not be circulated.
what the hell is going on here? I have sent you several emails that do not get through to you"

Its pretty funny how I get a PM from him as soon as "I" Pm "him"

I replied back saying
"I guess that means you didnt even send my package out like you were saposed to...
Your giving trading a bad name."
and
"dude wtf?
at least give me my devo back"

in wich he replied back saying:
"I am not spending my own money on your mistake,
you send me the postage money and you can have them back.
Besides...what gives trading a worser name, you put those on your list as A- ?? good god, these are D- at best."

on that dvd was a show from 96 that comes on the same dvd as the 88 show
wich is basically a freebie that he didnt even choose, but im not about to reauthor the dvd & remove it for his convenience.
I told him about the sound straight up before he agreed to the trade.
But I guess by what hes saying is that he wont send the trade or any of my dvds back.

Why do I have to pay for my devo shows to get back to me?
this is rediculous.....

Dont trade with this person.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes