View Single Post
Old 2009-12-10, 10:59 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Creating .ts file torrent ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
How'd I do that?
I don't know your tracker, so I don't know how to tell you. But, I know ours has a whole back end to it where I can do administrative stuff and I could even upload a torrent if I wanted to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmike View Post
That could be the issue. I did a test compressing the 2.78 GB file in WinRAR and splitting it into 1 GB chunks and putting them into a folder. Next, I created a torrent on that folder and upload the torrent file to the tracker and it recognized the correct size on the tracker.

Seems like you can't have any individual files over 1+ GB at least with that particular tracker software.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking although it does seem to be an odd thing. I can't think why a tracker would care, but who knows. Perhaps you can send Olaf a note and ask if this is so?
Quote:
Originally Posted by direwolf-pgh View Post
your video playback software may not like the odd size..but why would the tracker or utorrent care?
a tracker or utorrent doesnt care what type of file it is.

Im betting on a truncated .torrent file error - occurring at the upload.

good luck guys.
Yeah, but why truncate the torrent file? It's a nice small torrent file, so I can't think of why it would get truncated.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes