View Single Post
Old 2022-05-31, 05:57 PM
I'm the host of WTF news

Lightbulb My Philosophy On 24-Bit AND 16-Bit Audio.

It's not that I'm picky about 24-bit or 16-bit, there's people that prefer 24-bit. If I was happen to share 24-bit stuff, I would not share it just because people are picky. I would share it because I want them to enjoy 24-bit stuff, just like how you want other people to enjoy the stuff in your collection. Even those that don't really care for it.

Even though some people say that there's not much of a difference between 24-bit and 16-bit, and they sound the same, I think there is a difference between them, but I do acknowledge that there's not much of a difference, but that doesn't mean that there is no difference at all.

What I'm saying is that it is interesting to study up on. All I want to do is influence my curiosity of 24-bit audio to other people and persuade them that it is interesting to study up on. I mean think about it, there's something interesting we can discover from 24-bit audio.

Imagine 16-bit audio like the stars at night, but stars you can only hear. Also Imagine 24-bit audio like that too, but there's more.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes