View Single Post
Old 2010-03-19, 09:55 PM

Re: VHS Transfers & Quality [moved from the Van Halen Largo thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxedart
The Avril DVD that I authored at least one person feels anyone could have done "while sitting on the toilet", and that is a pretty wild comment coming from someone who has argued they don't do anything but make a new dub from an old source to a stand alone DVD recorder and send that DVD out to be "authored".
If thats what you wanna ignorantly believe than thats fine but it really doesnt matter to me what you think. I produce results when all you do is make unwarranted and unfounded accusations.

Quote:
But for you, someone who seems to have nothing much going on in their life other than a hobby
Another unfounded assertion.

Quote:
I guess it must be very hard to comprehend how you could walk into into a store, turn on the TV or sit in a darkened theatre and see my work, and not yours.
Many people see my work, but only some people here have seen your captures, captures that most anybody could do. After all they were tv broadcasts. A monkey could capture a tv show. As far as your years that you claim to be in the entertainment industry, surely you have made some contacts by now and you can release some stuff here. Dont give me that your job will be in jeopardy garbage. Theres a saying, put up or shut up!