View Single Post
Old 2006-07-27, 12:07 AM

Thumbs up Good Trader: carsfan...... :)

Since I found this site I have been amazed at all the great communication between most of the members.

Finding this thread gives me an oppurtunity to thank someone whom I have had the pleasure of trading with lately, carsfan [from California] over @ eTree. He contacted me over some stuff he thought I might be interested in. I sent him a list of what I had and he found some stuff he liked. I got his stuff within a short period of time and gladly sent his stuff out. We both got e-mail confirmations from each other upon receipt and a BIG thanks for the great trade. I am actually looking at another trade with him because of this positive experience.

I am fairly new to trading with only 2 trades [1 of which wasn't perfect] and a great vine from over at genesistalkingshop from Wilhem, who hooked me up right and I returned the favor as soon as the next person in line contacted me. I have read some of the horror stories in this section and hope not to have any but that doesn't mean I won't at sometime.

Thanks for having a section like this so those who stiff people are called out on the carpet and those who rock get HUGE thanks and a place for everyone to see it.

~Jet

Last edited by Jetrell69; 2006-08-08 at 03:34 PM. Reason: name removal
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes