View Single Post
Old 2005-05-19, 08:31 PM
nodin

Re: Got problems burning DVD look here(for us Newbies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursfan
I tried this with a video I downloaded that when I try to play it, it only gives me the menu. When I click on "Play All', it won't play the video. When I try "Song Selection" it won't play any of the tracks. I am stumped and any help would be greatly appreciated. I use Nero 6 and burn in DVD-R format at 4X.
I/m rather new to DVD burning myself, but If I were you I'd put the dvd you burned into your computer then open up your drive and see if the VOB files are there. Otherwise try "imageburn" not Nero. I originally tried Nero and had problems but with Imageburn I've never had a problem(I've done about twenty dvds with it).

If you did burn your dvd which your having problems with make sure you only burned the "VOB " files and the audio files. (don't burn the data ones. Again with Imageburn it's all automated just open the "video ts" folder into Imageburn and it transfers only the necesarry files.

If that doesent help I assume something must have gone wrong with the download or the way the seeder put it together. Maybe contact some of the other "leechers" and see if they too had problems.

Good luck
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes