View Single Post
Old 2004-12-09, 04:46 PM
Renegade Geek

Audiophilia - The shntool frontend, v0.0.1 released, alpha testers needed

OK, to all those people who have been scared off by installing and/or using shntool, the first shntool graphical interface for multiple file formats is here. I have released this program though the Sourceforge page, and am looking for some people to run through some alpha tests.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/audiophilia/

This is NOT fully functional yet, so if you're looking for a mature product, you're going to have to wait for another month or so. Right now, the program will only generate md5, ffp, and shntool md5s from a folder full of shn/flac/ape files. But it will also install shntool and the binaries, which has provided a good deal of people difficulty. This is a major step, and Audiophilia is the first program with an automated windows installer interface for shntool.

Note that this product has only been tested on my system, and I need detailed feedback from people on how to improve/build this product. Please download and help me make this a foolproof utility for working with shntool.

Also, if anyone has experience with Visual Basic and would like to review the code and offer advice, please let me know and I can add you to the Sourceforge project.
What's never been,
At the ending of life and the coming of death,
Pass not through its gates but into the dark.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes