View Single Post
Old 2007-05-07, 02:58 PM
GrOoOvemeister

Re: Should we ban thoughtless leechers?

It's not so much about the ratio, but more the type of person you are...in your case, you didn't know better, but if you had you would have done better...you made no excuses for yourself and began to rectify the problem as soon as you knew how...I'm glad you got things straightened out and I hope you enjoy your time here at the den...those who are void of guilt or responsibility for their actions are bringing the whole experience down a level...having to tolerate sharing with people like that is disturbing, and the fact that the admin defends them as if there is a valid excuse for such disregard is even more alarming...people shouldn't be bullied into being good people, but we shouldn't be forced to tolerate the useless members here either...if you don't respect the site.....leave

I guess I let it bother me more than I should, and that's my fault, but I stand by the fact that sharing with disrespectful people leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth...there are other ways to share with the kind-hearted folks out there that I don't need to put up with this shit...but that's my cross to bear...and I probably should have kept it to myself...but when I keep my collection like my opinions (to myself), don't ask me why...ask people like Dudogger...the answer is blowin in the wind
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes