View Single Post
Old 2008-04-24, 05:38 PM

Re: A few good traders from Tapetrader

I've been on Tapetrader for awhile, and started out with a few people who did some B+P's for me, which I was grateful.

Now I've got 33CDR's and 32 DVDR shows.

Unfortunately there's a dearth of hip hop/R&B on there, but fortunately I'm someone who enjoys all kinds of music.

I've had mostly a very good experience on there. Never had anyone that's screwed me over. Just got a package in the mail today that the shows were not labeled as having been broadcast on TRIO network and a Henry Rollins show was a Comedy Central edited broadcast, but overall it's not a biggie for me.

My biggest problem has been people not responding to emails. I think after awhile your info should be purged off the search function until you log in and set it again.

That way people wouldn't be wasting their time trying to contact users to get shows, and those people aren't responding. I always thought that was extremely rude and made me mad, because a few shows that I've been desperately looking for, the only people that have them either don't respond, or they're like this one idiot who said since I didn't have anything he wanted, and he didn't do B+P's, that I could buy boots from him for five bucks each (10 for two disc shows).

I told him no thanks, but for some reason I'm still on his mailing list. lol

here's my list for those who are on there. I'm not able to make any trades at this time because my PC is not up and running, and my laptop (that I'm using now) the burner is trashed and barely reads much less burns. But hopefully in a few weeks, I should be back up and running.

www.tapetrader.com/andersongary

also I'm located in Toledo, Ohio
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes