View Single Post
Old 2007-05-26, 02:25 PM

Re: What are Site Admins allowed to do with donations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggrd
As far as your site, it's yours and you can do as you please but I personally have given 2 to 3 times the amount you have received in your gear campaign to this site alone, and expect nothing more than a thank you email and continued access to one of the best things life offers me free live music.
Thats really cool. Great sites like this rely on dedicated members for support, and definitely in more ways than just financial.

Its not a competition, and thats why I am trying to exhibit here.

So what if our site has members pitch in to buy some budget gear. Its only to spread FREE LIVE MUSIC to the masses.

We are one of the only sites who sets up ratio free weekends where we do not count bytes downloaded, only bytes uploaded.

This allows everyone who downloads a torrent to have their ratio increase and not decrease as no bytes are counted against them.

These weekends allow everyone to improve their ratios, just by sharing bandwidth with others and getting FREE LIVE MUSIC. this is an advance I urge other sites to look into, as it really does help people get out ahead of the game.

--

On a sidenote, I feel I have done my share of PR with the users of TTD. This is a great site, not sure why there was anomosity at all. There was never an intention for anyone to start trouble for anyone here. This whole situation was elaborately setup actually, kudos to the masterminds.