View Single Post
Old 2005-10-22, 04:04 PM
TTD VIP

Re: Need opinions about this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by mort
MY GOOD FRIEND JON NAURIN SAID YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN TRADING
OR CIRCULATING YOUR IMAGINARY MASTERS SO I GUESS THATS THAT
Your "good" friend Jon is obviously not interested in trading, as I told him what I was looking for. If he was interested in obtaining 7 or 8 uncirculated Zappa tapes, he might have tried to locate something to trade with me. The Zappa sampler I made was originally intended for him alone, but he broke off contact when I offered it to him. It was not meant to 'tease' anybody. If Jon had wanted, he could have already initiated trades for those shows and they'd be in the hands of many collectors.

I told Jon what bands I was looking for in trade and he said he couldn't supply them. And he alluded to this on zappateers site. I'm only interested in New Orleans jazz or blues like Gatemouth Brown.

You, morty/ninja only want something for nothing. And it's obvious that you only wish to start flame wars and you have no wish to trade for anything.

Good luck to you because if you did want to trade, you'd have asked me what I wanted.

Now I'm not interested.........I've already located what I was looking for in trade....some of it just today.

Thanks for playing anyway.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes