View Single Post
Old 2006-06-15, 11:36 PM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP

Re: Does poor ratio equate bad trader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skodechoker
Well you see a lot of people request b&ps off of shows that have been seeded here, how can those be b&P'ed, freebied, or vined without downloading them?

What about trading the groove?
Trading the groove is fun...In fact, since I don't download, I just 'share' the groove...I prefer to trade the groove via snail mail since it's much more effective to obtain music. Torrents are good for a large audience of people to download, but everyone needs to ul their fair share in order for it to work.
You can post a comment in the thread that says "hey, anybody up for a trade" and then post a link to your list...that's what I do and I trade all of the time that way
It's just really annoying for seeders when they try to be nice and share stuff, but people abuse it and just download and drop off to download the next show and the next show and the next show...There is just too much stuff available for downlod to get it all...you must snail mail for most of it. When people drop off, then the seeder has to stay on longer to keep it alive, when that same seeder could be starting a new torrent.

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes