View Single Post
Old 2011-01-26, 10:04 PM
On the Beach

Re: Why don't you visit the Lounge @ TTD? (public poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugofuguzev View Post
Yes, and I can also ignore the posts of 'members' whom I find particularly annoying, etc- which I have done in the past. As I said, Wolf, sometimes there are some interesting MUSIC related discussions that take place in the Lounge- but it's a pain trying to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Im not disagreeing. I've enjoyed a lot of time in the Lounge and I've also taken breaks away from it - cause its too much sometimes or you're not in the mood.

The lounge is a unique place wherein you can stretch your imagination a little further than anywhere else I know of. It's certainly a lot of give and take.
It can be the best and it can be the worst. I've seen both. I'm ok with that - its the internet.

I've actually tried to entertain discussion and it just doesnt always work -sometimes it does. But it's more of a soundbyte / random tangent forum. things go this way and that quickly. One issue is that the group is 'so tight' that an inner-circle banter becomes inevitable with inside jokes and whatnot. But thats how it is - and thats how it was when I wandered in 5 years ago. It really freaked me at first. I thought these people were out of their minds.. and I kinda liked that
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes