View Single Post
Old 2006-09-12, 06:35 PM

remastering my master, hisssssssssssssssy...

Hi there,

years back I recorded a show from the tele on my pc, via tv card on a music chanel. now I wanted to remaster it as its hissy . you won't notice the hiss that much when music is played but when the singer talks to the crowd, it sucks. I started playing around with adobe audition 1.5, trying to remove that noisy hiss but everything I do, it just doesn't sound right; the hiss is gone, so are other sounds if you know what i mean. also, I have no idea about mastering, I would know how to normalize that recording and thats it. I need an advise of somebody who's experianced with this. I uploaded a WAV(3mb only), you cannot listen to it on there for some reason but downloading works:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/remasterme-wav.html

this is my sample, not changed in any way, just as I ripped it from my master cdr. if anyone could please dl it and have a look and if you have any advise or hints what to do, how to make it sound ok, please let me know. I would like to remaster it myself, not because its my master, also to learn about it, but I just don't have the time to play around as I'm not really patient with things like that and my spare time is very limited at the moment.

I can hook you up with a sample when they play also. its a foo fighters show by the way.

my intension was of course to torrent it, but not with this fuck!ng hiss...

hope to hearing from you, thanks for reading

Last edited by RetroDude83; 2006-09-12 at 06:54 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes