View Single Post
Old 2006-01-01, 06:47 PM

Vegas+Architect Questions

OK. I have a few questions I need answers for so I can render a project tonight.
1. I see sources for videos saying that they used 5,6,7 etc. pass VBR for encoding. However as far as I can tell in VEgas there's only and option for 2 pass. How do you render at more then 2 passes? is it possible with Vegas?
2. Can someone please go through the options that I should check for rendering a 720X480 Widescreen DV-capture with Vegas to a mpg, and then the to vobs using Architect. It's confsing because every step of the way there's options for ratio and I often end up with a video that is elongated or reverse letterboxed etc. Does this make sense?? There has to be otehr people out there that get confused with this..
3. Last question Should I render the video in Vegas with the Audio stream or just render the video in Vegas and add the audio stream in Architect during the final DVD authoring???
Thanks so much for anyhelp If I get straightened out tonight I should have the 2nd set of Phil and Friends 12-01-05 available by tommorow evening
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes