View Single Post
Old 2013-10-12, 12:50 PM

Re: What's with Hungercity again?

I'll probably be banned from the forum too in a minute - he forgot that. Here is a copy of what will probably be my final HC offering

Demote, Ban, Run Away - It Makes No Difference

Postby ozark » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:34 pm

You know every well Shareef that the only reason the tracker was offline is because you pulled the plug - nothing to do with lack of donations. You had plenty of those. The only reason you were hauled kicking and screaming to put it back up - with a plethora of excuses of course - is because Paypal pulled the plug on your lucrative cash raising scheme and you think they're going to be persuaded that you run a legit operation if you put it back online. As only you and they know how much cash you've actually raked in then that might be a little bit more difficult than you anticipate.

No real interest in you Mr Shareef "conman" Bustani aka Ali Shareef, your tracker or any of your other tinpot operations. You have, however, pocketed 50 bucks of mine and hundreds, no thousands, of bucks belonging to other people. I think that maybe a little word in the ear of your local police force in Maine is the next item on the agenda.

Bye, bye again I imagine. I didn't get a warning though before I was banned from the tracker so he broke his own rules with that one. The truth must hurt him more than I imagined.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes