View Single Post
Old 2012-11-16, 02:27 AM
pretty when I'm drunk

Location: between my owners legs, and someone else's too, USA
Re: Bad Person: ballsdeep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audioarchivist View Post
Holy shit, man, the guy's wife had to have EMERGENCY SURGERY. Bullshit like tape trading and shit suddenly doesn't really matter when a loved one's life is in jeopardy. Do you have any "loved ones" in your life so that you can relate to this? If you did, you'd probably have some heart and see past the end of your nose and look beyond the petty bullshit stink you're raising...

Take a muthafukkin chill pill, bro, and calm the hell down and see this for what it is: a guy you were gonna do something with had a major life altering event happen that forced him to re-prioretize his life, and you went down the list. Do you think you're climbing up that list by crying like a fucking baby that you're not so important that he drop worrying about his potentially dying bride to deal with you?

Give your head a shake!

a. I don't believe him, or anything he has to say at this point.

b. there is no "list" that I'm trying to climb...as I told him a month ago, both here and via PM, to leave me alone

again, I asked this guy, a month ago, after his repeated failures in executing base common courstesy to:

---keep the drive
and
---leave me alone

yesterday, i get the SAME PM sent TWICE, 7 MINUTES apart...and what does the PM say?

that he wants to mail back to me what I don't want, and have stated so clearly more than once previously....oh yeah, and that if I ever want to not act like a child in the future, if he comes back to this venue after cleaning out his PM box, he might want to have future dealings with me?

are you fucking kidding me?

Kris can go fuck himself for all I care.

I have no doubt that it (the drive) would most likely have a virus...as this putz is a snake.

I do see it for what it is, that being a liar with poor communication skills is trying to make me out as a dick, and I ain't gonna fly with that.

obviously, he can't listen either.

clearly, others here like the guy.

I'm not one of them.

IN CLOSING:

Kris,

keep the drive, please do not PM me about the drive again, and do not contact me again for any other reason, via PM or on the board.

to do so otherwise will constitute harassment on your part.

regards,

Steve