View Single Post
Old 2006-03-08, 02:35 PM

Re: Bad Trader -Michael Kiefer...Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by painkiller
Michael Kiefer...Germany [email protected]

Contacted him last year for a trade .I didn`t have anything he needed so he suggested i buy him a magazine from the UK and post him it in return for 2 dvds . This was around October 05, i got him on MSN a few times, but said he was too busy to burn dvds..WTF ....I stayed patient and eventually 4 weeks ago he apologised and said he would send 3 for the inconvenience. However, no reply to my emails since then, this guy sucks .If anyone knows some forums he goes on let me know...cheers
My advice...let it be. I mean...what's the loss? A magazine and some stamps. I know traders that have been scr*wed for 20 or 30 discs. Don't put too much effort in telling the world what kind of loser our German friend is and get on with your life. There are so many good traders in the world. Enjoy the trading business...it's a great place to be, and except the one or two losers you come across...goes with the territory. It's just a good advice from a Dutch traders that has come across so many true friends all over the world...from the States to Poland and from France to England. Take care!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes