View Single Post
Old 2006-05-17, 01:46 PM

Re: Bad trader question?????What constitutes??

Okay, who wants the OTHER side of the story?
I am the one who sent Ragu the DVDS,
1) I am not a thief. why the hell would I send him anything at all if I was trying to rip him off?
2) I made alot of DVDS that day, and I have checked with the traders I sent them to= they have no problems with the stuff I burned that day.
3) I have been trading since before alot of people around here were born going back many years when tapetrading first started, and I am well aware of how to make a DVD.
4) Not once have I not responded to his emails
5) I offered to send him some blanks for his trouble and pay his postage for what he sent me. He refused saying "I am through with this, I dont care anymore"
6) All I ever get from Ragu is scattered emails, calling me names, swearing at me, and stuff like that.
7) I am confident that the DVDS I burned for him were done right, there is no way I sent him 10 blank DVDS as he claims, that is just insane. I spent several hours burning those that day.
8) Ragu offered to send the DVD back to me, and wanted me to re-burn the shows he wanted. I asked him "what if the 'bad' DVDS play in MY machine but dont play in yours? what is the sense in me sending you more?"
9) And Ragu is wrong about Sony DVDS, they are very high quality.
10) the Calvin above me is also wrong: I dont watch movies or play games on my pc.

Truthfully, I shouldnt even be wasting my time , but I hate a "one sided affair" like this....ha ha..
So, if you all want to "out" me as claimed, oh wel...I will survive.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes