View Single Post
Old 2006-07-09, 09:54 PM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP

Re: Converting DVD to AVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauglife
allright i guess i shouldve fully explained myself. Thanks for the help btw. I have a minidvd disk that is playable in a dvd player (video ts folder etc..) I need to get that onto vegas so i can mix it with my minidv footage from my minidv cam. I also prefer minidv. but i found someone that actually taped my band from the audience with his cam while i was shooting a static shot. So I just wanna mix the two angles. Just downloaded doubletake too and that looks like its gunna be some fun.
ok, yes it is fun to do video mixing
vegas can import video_ts directly by selecting the individual vob files and dragging in, but in my experience, it usually doesn't synch up perfect that way...I usually convert to mpeg2 before dragging it into vegas by using tmpegdvda or other similar conversion, or you can convert to avi just the same...
Have fun...
Also, what is your band? Are you going to seed it here?

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes